What Is American Standard's Customer Care Dealer?
The Customer Comfort Care Dealer Program is based upon the concepts of customer service and satisfaction. DHC Comfort is proud to be an authorized American Standard Customer Care dealer which means, we are part of an ongoing process designed to give our customers the best possible experience every step of the way. All Customer Care Dealers should be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, be licensed and insured, NATE certified, and have the customer’s best interests and needs in mind – at DHC Comfort, we are all of that and more!
Member qualification for the program means meeting rigid requirements and standards to ensure absolute commitment to excellence in every aspect of the business. Customer Care dealers also constantly seek ways to improve the customer experience. After most interactions, a Customer Care dealer will provide a Customer Satisfaction Survey, which rates their performance and offers valuable feedback. Not every dealer can live up to these rigorous demands. But when it comes to individual comfort, we believe you should expect nothing less.
What to Expect When Working with a Customer Care Dealer -
1. Customer Care dealers are committed to making the HVAC purchasing process easy for you, from the first phone call we receive from you, to the installation and follow up.
2. As a Customer Care dealer, DHC Comfort has gone through rigid training and continuing education to ensure excellence in every sense of our business, particularly as it relates to product installation, customer service and reliability. We have undergone specialized training to better serve you.
3. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning stands behind Customer Care dealers, offering us the tools and education to deliver comfortable, energy-efficient air to your family, making us the best equipped dealers in the industry.
4. We’re constantly seeking ways to improve your customer experience – after most interactions, DHC Comfort will provide a customer satisfaction survey that allows you to provide valuable feedback and rate our performance.
5. By working with a Customer Care dealer like us, you have the reassurance that you will be working with certified technicians who are dedicated to your complete satisfaction, whether that is repairing your current system, or determining the best option for replacement. Whatever you choose, we are here to make certain you are delighted with the service you have received. At the end of most jobs, you will be given the opportunity to provide feedback through a third-party survey vendor on our performance.
6. Customer Care Dealers are certified by North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE), the leading nonprofit certification program for technicians in the entire HVAC industry, setting us apart from other dealers.
7. When it comes to home comfort, we believe you should expect nothing less than the best, and we’re dedicated to providing it with the highest quality services for you and your family.
The Customer Care logo is your assurance that you have found a heating and air conditioning dealer that you can count on for total satisfaction - a professional who will make the entire selection and purchasing process as pleasant as possible.